Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Dreaming of a White Christmas Cards

Do you normally have a white Christmas?  (We do not.)  Here are two versions of the same Christmas card.  I love the versatility of our two-sided patterned paper!


The Silver Bells collection is lovely with the December stamp of the month, Christmas Snow Globes.


I used very little color (just a little gray colored pencil) on the first card, and the clear shimmer adds a nice touch.

I added a little more color for the second card (but not much).

Which one do you prefer?

I'm linking my cards to the Color Dare #578 Three Neutrals challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Both cards are beautiful! I love the different looks you created. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are just beautiful and so very elegant. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty, it’s hard to pick a favorite. But I’d have to say I love the ornament side of the paper so I would pick that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails