Sunday, December 3, 2023

November Story Process Layout

As much as I love teaching stamping and scrapbooking (which I do with my whole heart!), I am always looking for opportunities to learn and grow. I am part of Stacy Julian’s Live Your Story group, and each month she challenges us with a "story process" layout (randomly selected from a cool deck of story cards). Here’s my take on the November story process layout challenge (and the actual challenge, below):

*Special days: My aunt & uncle came to visit (from out of state) to pick up their new puppy. 

*One-word title: Peaches (the name my mom suggested for said puppy)

*Stamps: (retired) Love My Dog & Celebration Alphabet stamp sets 

*Mixing old with new: old stamps & plaid paper with new colors (Pumpkin & Journey)

This layout might not be of the "typical" special days, but it was indeed special when family from about 10 hours or so away is able to come and visit.

I love when our family can get together!  And don't you think that Peaches is the perfect name for this adorable Southern Brittany Spaniel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails