Monday, December 25, 2023

Naughty or Nice Layout

This layout is a good reminder about how taking your time can lead to better results!  I wish that I had placed all of my elements on my page (without adhesive) and then looked at it again a day or two later. 

If I had the chance to redo this layout, I would either use Seabrook or Sage cardstock for my base pages OR I would have used a blending brush to add some color behind my photos prior to adhering them.  I'm not unhappy with this layout (and not sorry for the double negative!); I just know that if I had walked away and come back, I would have added some color behind my photos rather than using the plain White Daisy cardstock base.

I used the Evergreen collection and a retired former stamp of the month for the cute candy cane alphabet title.

Spoiler: Naughty indeed! The journaling & hidden photo (of said naughtiness) is under the photo on the right page. 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails