Sunday, March 17, 2024

March Stamp of the Month Just Chicken In Cards

The March stamp of the month, Just Chicken In (with and without Thin Cuts) is absolutely adorable!  Here are two cards I’ve made with it:  


For the first card, I used Sage pattern paper from the recently retired Sweet Memories collection. I love the dimension of the chick Thin Cuts layered in the circle cut out.

Although it doesn’t show well in the picture, I used my Honey Butter shimmer brush to add some depth and sparkle to the little chicks.

To save time on the second card, I die cut the chicks from the light side of Honey Butter cardstock so that I only had to color the beak and feet with colored pencil.  (I added Honey Butter shimmer brush accents too).   


I used the retired postage frames Thin Cuts for the frame.  I also used the cloud background Thin Cuts as a stencil with a blending brush and Glacier ink to make the sky. I use the same blending brush technique to create the Sage ground.  Finally, I added a little Black Diamond Stickles to each chicks' eye for added dimension.

Be sure to grab your March stamp of the month to send some love to all the chicks you need to check on!

1 comment:

  1. This set is cuter in person than I thought it would be!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails