Saturday, March 9, 2024

Project 24: 02b, A Day in the Life

Since this year is a Leap Year, I chose February 29 to document "A Day in the Life" and talked my family into participating.  I sent them some photo prompt ideas, and here are the results.  (I made two two-page layouts: one for my husband and me and one for our girls.)

I also wanted to show that the new Let's Go Anywhere collection can be used for more than just travel (which is its obvious theme).  For my title, I used the stamp set in the Scrapbooking Starter Bundle 1.  The other two stamp sets are retired & in my stash.


I think this sketch from Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 5, was a fun way to show the girls' photos, especially the with the silly selfies.

Remember, you can order your Close To My Heart favorites, while supplies last, through April 30, right HERE.

{Layout 10 & 11/52}

1 comment:

  1. These are fun - and what a great theme for Leap Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails