Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Fun Fold Frog Card

Honestly, I can’t get enough of the adorable frogs available in the Lily Pond Lane suite!  (I thought the ducks would be my favorite because I’m such a bird lady, but I cannot resist the frogs currently.)  Here is a fun fold frog card I made (closed).


I used DSP for the focal "pond" and dies from the suite.  The front flap actually opens to the right...

...to reveal the cute frog and the sentiment "hello friend!"

And finally, the left side opens up.


This card feature seven of the 24 patterns of DSP in this collection, plus some of the die cuts and stamped images.

This paper pack is part of this month's DSP sale and is 15% off!  

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails