Friday, August 2, 2024

Gone Fishin’ Layout

 This layout was so fun to make with the Lake Life scrapbooking kit!  Unfortunately it's no longer available, but I am looking forward to more kits coming in September (think Halloween and Christmas)!


I did add some Acorn ink to the backgrounds so that the elements "pop" a bit more, and I added Seabrook ink to the fish die cuts to make them a little more realistic and interesting (plus that contrast also helped them pop on the page too. 

Without the kit, I never would have combined all these different elements, but I like it a lot.  My picture are still the focal point of the page.

Finally, I added the duck sticker on the bottom left to help remind me of the loons on the lake.

{Layout 39/52}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails