Friday, August 9, 2024

St. Ignace Layout

Since I have printed so many photos (but not all of the ones I took!), I am really having fun making grid-style layouts and then using paper to accent them.  For this layout, I used strips of Lake Life paper behind my photos and then made the little pennants with scraps and a sticker from the collection.

I added in some of the Paprika accents to coordinate with the pretty lighthouse, so I also stamped my title in Paprika rather than Acorn (which also coordinates with the collection and what I've used on other layouts).  The white circle will have a yellow and red sticker on it that we received after climbing to the top of Castle Rock (but the sticker is in our SUV that is at the repair shop right now).

If you're a scrapper or want to be one, join me at one of my upcoming classes (or we can schedule some other time to craft together)!  Find my class schedule HERE.

{Layout 42/52}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails