Monday, November 30, 2009

December Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

"Notice the Details," the Close To My Heart December stamp of the month, is sure to get your attention! I absolutely LOVE this set and can't wait to show it off. Here's my contribution to this month's blog hop:

Did you "Notice the Detail" of us starting our monthly blog hop a bit earlier? We're still learning how to do all this, and hopefully you'll find that this month's hop is the smoothest yet. If you came from Krista's blog, you're hopping along. To continue, just click to go to Terrie's blog to check out her work. Just keep hopping! Just keep hopping! Hopping, hopping, hopping...

My circle card is based on the Wishes sketch, Box It Off and uses the Twitterpated paper pack (Colonial White, Chocolate, Sorbet, Sweet Leaf, and Crystal Blue.) I random stamped the sentiments that I thought went well with the saying "Celebrate the everyday"- something I am really trying to live by. After stamping "important to remember" on a scrap of Colonial White, I overstamped the binder clip. To help it look more 3-D, I cover the clip part with Liquid Glass. Also, I only adhered the saying to the card, then folded the clip part up a bit for a little bit more 3-D effect.

Enjoy the hop and the great ideas posted online! If you'd like to order your own December stamp of the month, Notice the Details, feel free to let me know! You can buy it outright or create your own discount.

12 comments:

  1. Cute card, I need to make some circle cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Hayley you made this into a card and I for one am impressed!!! LOVE this. I didn't have the faintest idea WHAT to do with this set...esp as I am more of a card maker than a scrapper.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley -

    Oooohhhh - that is CUTE!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - loving all the circle cards shared on this hop, each one is so unique - love what you did here, fun stamping - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. I like it because it is really cute and very do-able. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you have the saying "clipped" under the binder clip. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails