Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Simple Christmas Card Class & Crop: 50 Cards for $35

Interested in making your own Christmas cards this year? Consider my Simple Christmas Card Kit: 50 cards, envelopes and materials for only $35! Your family and friends will treasure handmade cards made especially by you for them. Your kit will include instructions for each of the 5 cards shown in the photo. You can make 50 of one style or mix and match to your heart's content.

Your $35 card kit will include 50 white cards (4.25"x5.5") and envelopes, the Jingle Creative Basics paper pack (12 sheets of two B&T Duos and Juniper ribbon), two packages of clear Sparkles, and three sheets of White Daisy cardstock. You will also want your favorite stamp set, Tulip and Juniper inks, a paper trimmer, adhesive, and a stapler with staples. Just let me know if you need to order any of these items also to complete your cards. Four of my cards use the new Snow Flurries stamp set, and the fifth card uses one of my favorites, Evergreen.

On December 5, you're invited join me to celebrate the holiday season at the Christmas Card Class & Crop! We will begin crafting at 1:00 at my church (directions provided to attendees). For only $10, you'll get a table and tons of ideas, plus a class or two thrown in. Bring your own materials for your holiday cards or layouts. If you'd like a card kit for the crop, please order yours no later than 11/21. (You do NOT have to attend the crop to order a kit!)

We're also having a Christmas Cookie exchange on the 5th, so if you're interested in that too, let me know so that I can give you all the details. Hope you can join us on the 5th! Remember, if you'd like to preorder a card kit, contact me by 11/21. Thanks a bunch!

3 comments:

  1. Why oh Why didn't I order snow flurries???? These are GORGEOUS. After seeing your beautiful cards I am kicking myself that set wasn't one of my buy2 get one free choice of SS's...sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Haley!

    I just wanted to thank you for including the 31 Days of Organizing for a Better 2010 on your sidebar!

    Have a great day!

    ~Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, hate to miss that cookie deal, but that pesky cruise is interferring...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails