Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Love Canvas

You may recall that I won an incredible canvas from the fabulously talented Tresa Black (blog candy from her blog). Thank you, thank you, thank you, Tresa! It arrived in a timely manner, and I have finally decided on a picture to go on it.

Tresa said that the canvas could be turned either as shown at right or how I ended up using it (at left). I just had to take off the ribbon with the metal slide and reattach it the other way. Oh so clever, right? Then I just added my picture and voila.


This beautiful canvas is now hanging in my dining room. It goes so well with the rose and cranberry accents already in there!



Here are close ups of all the gorgeous elements Tresa put on this canvas.











If you'd like to learn how to make this amazing paper rose- from none other than the Stamp Goddess herself- click HERE.










Here's my contribution. ;) (A photo of a photo isn't all that great, but you get the idea!) The girls were three years and five months old.
Thank you again, Tresa, for this beautiful work of art!

5 comments:

  1. Awwww! This is beautiful! The girls are so little...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly a BIG AWWWWW here from Grammie:-) Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The frame is indeed beautiful and that precious picture is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful! And that picture is darling in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're enjoying and using the canvas! I love the picture you chose, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails