Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cousins at Christmas

Yesterday was the only day that we didn't have to go anywhere. It was so nice to be home, not have to rush, and get a few things done around the house. We did have fun keeping my nephews for a few hours. Here the kids are in their Christmas jammies getting ready to watch "The Polar Express."

Tonight, both girls read a lesson for our church's annual "Advent Lessons and Carols" service. They did a beautiful job, and the service itself was incredibly beautiful. It is such a nice way to prepare for the Christmas season and to remember what it's all about. So what that I still have cards to finish, gifts to buy, gifts to wrap, and so much more!

2 comments:

  1. What a great photo! I foresee a scrapbook page built around that one!
    And the girls did so very well with their readings at the service tonight. I was glad I could be there to hear them. Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails