Friday, December 4, 2009

Fun in the Sun (Layout #54)

The weather here is definitely feeling like winter (with a high chance of our first snow tonight!), so I had to do something to warm up! This layout is actually the same as the Sweet Home workshop layout (Will's Baptism here), but I used the Tinkerin' paper pack. Doesn't it totally change the look and feel of the layout? Since I had so many photos, I decided to crop the four of the girls in the water together, which really focuses on the girls interacting with each other (what this one is all about!). I then put the photos on a strip of Twilight card stock with a stripe of Sunny Yellow running through it. I just cut the corners to make a tag shape, and then echoed that in my title block.

Aren't the little Badge Buttons fun? My August Word Puzzle stamp set (retiring 12/31/09) provided the perfect sentiments and images to complement my layout.

Also, I'd like to wish my Uncle Bob, who is also my Godfather, a very happy birthday today!

1 comment:

  1. I would never have put that paper with a beach LO...but it totally looks awesome in this LO!!! I Love those 4 small pics. Wanna come do some of my LO's..;0)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails