Monday, July 23, 2018

50th Anniversary Celebration(s) and Cruise Layouts #1-2

My wonderful parents celebrated their 50th anniversary earlier this month, and we were blessed to be able to take a family cruise in June to celebrate and then have a backyard BBQ with friends.  I'll be posting my projects over the next week or so.  (MOM!  If you're looking, go away and come back after you get your album!!!!!!)
Here is the title page for their album, using the former "Dad Is Rad" collection.  (If you missed this one and would like to know more, click HERE.)

All of my cruise layouts use the Postcard Perfect collection.  (I have to give a huge shout out to Susan Williams for the amazing workshop that she created!  Contact me if you'd like to know more.)  You can still get the paper collection and A Cut Above Kit- while supplies last- by clicking HERE.

Layout #1 highlights getting to meet our baby cousin for the first time on the way down and embarkation day.
I cut my title with the CTMH/Cricut  Flower Market to cut my titles.
I added some Document Dots for dimension. 
Layout #2 was our first full day on board: my nephew's 10th birthdayand a sea day finishing with formal night.

Come back daily to see more if you'd like to travel vicariously and/or enjoy some tropical scrapbooking!  I'll be making my family's album as my next big project!  (I did make both sets of base pages at the same time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails