Tuesday, July 24, 2018

50th Anniversary Cruise Layouts #3-4

As promised yesterday, I'm back with more finished layouts for my parents' 50th anniversary album.  (If you missed the first installment, click HERE.)  Again, I used the Postcard Perfect collection for this tropical vacation.  (You can get yours right HERE while supplies last!)

Our first port of call was Amber Cove in the Dominican Republic.  Since this isn't our first family cruise (and ages span three generations), we all feel very comfortable doing different things during the day.  We have the tradition of gathering in my parents' stateroom before dinner and dining together nightly.
My family wandered around the port with the Grands, while my sister's family took a zip line tour and my brother's family swam with dolphins!  (On this layout, I again used the CTMH/Cricut Flower Market cartridge to cut my title.)
Our cruise ship docked the next day on beautiful St. Thomas.
The beautiful florals you see on the right page were stamped with the Postcard Perfect stamp set (no longer available) and my title was stamped with Inked Alphabet stamp set.)
This right page will have flip flaps added so that I can show off more of our beach pictures.  (They work best when added on top of your page protector.)
Thanks for letting me share my layouts from our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails