Monday, July 9, 2018

H2H Challenges: Anything Goes!

Heart 2 Heart Challenges is offering a fun "anything goes" challenge this week to help you get crafting to beat the summer heat.  I've been working on several projects lately, so I thought I would share my parents' 50th anniversary card.  First, though, I must show the inspiration behind their card!
My card began with a Peacock card stock base, but not your typical base because this card is actually an easel card!
On the White Daisy center panel, I meticulously stamped my sayings with the Pen Pal alphabet in Peacock ink.  The "50" I stamped and heat embossed with gold powder.  Both anchors were cut with the CTMH/Cricut You Are Here cartridge.
Gold glitter paper, gold glitter gems, and burlap ribbon finished off the card.  Below, you can see how the card looks opened from the side.
Thanks for letting me share this monumental milestone with you!  Be sure to check out all of the Design Team's inspiration on the H2H blog.  You have all month to join us!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute I have always loved easel cards. Also happy 50th to your parents they look very happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card to celebrate a great occasion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails