Saturday, July 21, 2018

Featured Paper Blog Hop: Central Park

No matter where you call home, you're going to love the Central Park paper collection!  You'll be amazed at how versatile this paper collection is, so be sure to hop all the way through this blog hop.  (If you're already hopping then you've probably arrived from Kathleen's blog.  From here, you'll visit Brittany next.)  This paper pack features primary colors AND pastels, and somehow they work together!

My first card is based on the Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 4 pattern 10.  I used my Thin Cuts/Cuttlebug to create the scalloped border.  The sentiment is from a retired stamp set.
Both of these cards use the Sending Prayers stamp set.  The one below is based on the  Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 4 pattern 24.

Now there's a twist on the Central Park paper pack: a very soft, feminine, pastel version!  (Sorry for the retired stamps, but they are ones in my collection that I absolutely love!)

Thank you for letting my share my Central Park cards with you!  I have a scrapbook layout planned next, so be sure to come back.  After leaving me a comment, feel free to visit Brittany's blog next.

4 comments:

  1. Haley, OMG you have been busy!! Beautiful cards and the last one in Bashful just shows what different looks you can get from these beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! My fav is the Eiffel Tower. The balloon paper is perfect for that image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Love them! Paris theme is great for these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and you know my favorite is the pink with pebble hot air balloons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails