Thursday, February 20, 2020

M-Fold Card

In the fantastic blogosphere, I stumbled upon a cute card fold, the M-fold, that I had to try.  (Sorry that I can't remember who to give credit to!)  I think the ladies at my recent anniversary card extravaganza liked the card too.

Start with a 5.5"x11" piece of card stock for your card base, and score it at 1.25", 4", and 6.75".  Decorate each panel as you like.  (As you can see in my photo, above, it is hard to get the card to lay flat for a photo, but it will fit easily into an envelope.)
I cut my medallion with my scalloped circle Thin Cut and then cut a Thin Cut White Daisy circle for the center.  I stamped the sentiment from the February stamp of the month, Cherishing Her, in black.
I liked piecing the zipstrip heart piece all the way across each section of the card.  You will need more than one zipstrip to do this!

Since I used the the Celebrate Today collection, I'm entering this card in the Color Dare #380 challenge.  Give this fun "fancy" card fold a try!  It wasn't hard to make at all.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely paper selections for your M-fold card, and thanks for the measurements for this card...pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the M-Fold look. Thanks for joining in with Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. Hop you can join in again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails