Thursday, February 20, 2020

Stamptacular Stamps + Thin Cuts Blog Hop

CTMH has a really fun Stamptacular special running right now on select stamps, stamp sets, and stamp sets/Thin Cuts bundles!  If you haven't seen it, be sure to check it all out HERE or on your consultant's website.  (If you're already hopping then you've probably arrived from Brandi's blog.  From here you'll visit Michelle's blog next.)  The projects I'm sharing all use the Spruced Up Cardmaking stamps and Thin Cuts.
This card is a CASE (copy and steal exactly- or almost exactly) of the card featured on p. 5 of the Jan.-Feb. Idea Book.  You can see how I layered the pine bough and bird onto the scalloped circle Thin Cut.
If you look closely you can see that I inked up the pine bough in Espresso and New England Ivy.

My second project is a layout of photos from a day hike we took last year on the Appalachian Trail.  (You can see more about this layout HERE if you're interested.)

My final project is on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #356, but rather than continue with the Spruced Up collection, I tried pairing it with the Celebrate Today collection.
At first I was going to make a bluebird, but after using the Bluebird cardstock I decided to make a yellow bird (possibly a goldfinch?) instead.  I used my Citrus triblend marker and attempted some shading.

Thank you for letting me share some of my favorite projects with the Spruced Up cardmaking stamp set and Thin Cuts!  I really love this set!  Please leave a comment before you hop on over to Michelle Loncar's blog next.
{Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.}


7 comments:

  1. These are all great, thank you for showing different ways to use this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both. That yellow bird is amazingly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your projects are lovely. I love the large cluster on your layout. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ways to showcase this stamp set! Love all of your ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work, I really love this chickadee, and like the yellow version too. Thanks for using the AHSC # 356 sketch, you did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your projects are beautiful! Love that floral paper you have used on the last card - it's so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your projects, but that yellow bird card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails