Monday, November 9, 2020

H2H Challenges: Blue Belle

 Have you seen Close To My Heart's new color of the year, Blue Belle?  It such a pretty blue!  This week's Heart2Heart Challenge is to use this pretty new color on your project.  


My card uses a Blue Belle cardstock base and then a piece of our gorgeous Woodgrain paper (from the Core Catalog so available all the way through August 2021!) that I sponged with Blue Belle ink.  I also flicked some Charcoal shimmer brush onto the corners to add more sparkle.  The snowflakes were cut on Blue Belle glitter paper with my CTMH/Cricut You Are Here collection.  (The large one is 2" and the smaller one is 1.25".  NOTE: Set "multi-cut" and cut those snowflakes twice!  Trust me!)  The sentiment, from the November stamp of the month, You Warm My Heart, was stamped onto a piece of Mink cardstock with Blue Bell ink, and I had to add a few Blue Belle glitter gems.

Thanks for letting me share my card with you!  You can watch my card class video where I taught this card plus three more on my Facebook page.  Join me if you don't already have a CTMH Maker (consultant). 

Please leave a comment, and be sure to check out all of the H2H Blue Belle DT projects and our participants' submissions.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails