Wednesday, November 18, 2020

November/December New Product Blog Hop

 Close To My Heart just gets better and better!  I've been a Maker now for 20 years, and I am so impressed with our November/December Idea Book!  For this hop, I am focusing on the Jingle Joy paper and scrapbooking stamp set (and Thin Cuts).  If you're already hopping, then you've probably arrived from Michelle's blog.  From here, you'll visit the talented Brandi next.


Hopefully this card looks like a Christmas tree complete with ornaments and lots of Stickles sparkles!  I even flicked Evergreen shimmer brush onto my Evergreen "tree."  I cut the tree pieces with the incredible Fancy Borders Thin Cuts.

Here are more cards that I've made to get a jump start on the holiday season:




I also had fun teaching this pretty layout:


Thanks for letting me share some Jingle Joy with you!  Please leave a comment before hopping on over to Brandi's blog.

{Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.}


9 comments:

  1. Looks like you got a big jump on Christmas with all of these beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy! My favorite is your layout. Classy yet whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first card definitely reminds me of a Christmas tree, how clever! I love that last layout with the ornaments as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the cards, but that layout is fabulous, I love how you did the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection of cards and a terrific layout as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your cards are beautiful but that first one is my favorite! I love how you created layers to look like the bottom of a tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGSH...I love them ALL, Haley!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards and layout! Love those ornaments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails