Friday, November 27, 2020

November Stamp of the Month Side Stair Step Card

This card was a lot of fun to make!  You definitely want to have a paper trimmer to make it.  (I taught this side stair step card to my VIP Facebook group.)

I used the November stamp of the month, You Warm My Heart, paired with the Serenity paper collection.  I used the color of the year, Blue Belle, with Sapphire and Toffee inks and cardstock, plus gold shimmer trim, Blue Belle glitter paper, and a gold glitter gem.

Here's a side view so you can see the different angles and layers.

I'm adding this card to the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #422 Tic-Tac-Toe Serenity color palette, column 1.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful design and color choices for this stamp set... love it all. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your step card! It looks just as warm and cozy as your sentiment! thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and colour choices! I love the Scandi style coffee cup. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a creative card, I love all the layers. Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the serenity paper with your cozy coffee tea theme.. your is beautiful and I want to thank you for joining us at CMHCD.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails