Sunday, February 25, 2024

Project 24: 01, What’s New?

Obviously, I am a scrapbooker, and I am currently really digging into my photos and stories thanks to being part of Stacy Julian’s Live Your Story membership group.  (You can learn more HERE if you're interested.)  This year some of us are undertaking "Project 24."  For me, that means creating at least 24 layouts about 2024.  It also means that on the 24th of each month, I’m sending my family a question, prompt, and/or challenge.  Here is the January Project 24 layout, what’s new in your life?


I used the current Close To My Heart Let’s Party collection because I thought the fun colors and patterns helped celebrate the new things of 2024.  I’m using a flip-flap with my picture to write my journaling underneath, because some of it is personal and won’t be shared publicly.

I used a really old sketch from Reflections that I think really suits our photos.  I love that I was able to put selfies across the top of the layout and our "new things" across the bottom.  It's not too late to do your own version of Project 24 if you'd like!  I'm posting challenges on my Facebook page on the 24th of each month if you'd like to join us.

{Layout 4/52}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails