Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Say It with Flowers & Sweet Memories Cards

Before the month ends, here is another pair of cards that we made at my recent card class. This set uses the Sweet Memories collection with the February stamp of the month, Say It with Flowers.  Both cards use sketches from Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 6.


This slimline card uses Mist ink on the Periwinkle circles.  I added a few Stickles dots to the flower centers.


For the second card, I used the "hello" sentiment from another (retired) set.  I used markers to lightly color the flowers and leaves and then used (retired) Sugar Plum shimmer brush for flower center accents.  (Sugar Plum and Mulberry are definitely in the same color family.)


Be sure to get your February stamp of the month- with or without Thin Cuts- before the month's end!


1 comment:

  1. That “hello” card is so pretty! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails