Friday, February 23, 2024

Birthday Layout with Say It with Flowers & Sweet Memories

Since yesterday was my Dad's birthday, I thought I would share my birthday layout from last year (that just got made recently). 

I used the Sweet Memories collection and a sketch from Make It From the Heart, Vol. 5.  I love starting my projects with a sketch!

If you look closely, you can see how I used the bricks from Stencil Pack 1 and blended both Mulberry and a little Mist to make some bricks on the background.

I enjoyed embellishing the layout with the February stamp of the month, Say It with Flowers, hearts that I Thin Cut, and the Sweet Memories die cut embellishments.  I also used strips of Mulberry glitter paper.


It's hard to believe I'll have another birthday in about a month's time!

{Layout 3/52}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails