Sunday, February 18, 2024

Say It with Flowers Thinking of You Cards

At today's card class, we made one of these thinking of you cards with the February stamp of the month, Say It with Flowers.  I used Jade and Royal inks and colored pencils for both of them.


I love the look of nested rectangles for a quick, easy, and pretty card.  For the first one, I stamped the corners of the card with the flower cluster and the small single flower.  A few green dots finished off the card.


For the second card, I stamped the flower bunch and then colored it in with more color than the first card.


I added gold Stickles to the flower centers and a few gold glitter gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails