Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Tailgate Greetings Hello Card

This card was so fun to make!  I used the Tailgate Greetings stamp set and Thin Cuts paired with the Sweet Memories collection for an old fashion, masculine twist.


I cut the truck out of Mist cardstock and then embellished with gray and red markers, white gel pen, and Mist shimmer brush.  (It's hard to see the shimmer, but it's a nice subtle touch.)

Since I didn't have a specific person or event in mind, I decided that "Hello" and "UR #1" would be nice.  I stamped the sentiment in Sage and the tire track stripes in Mink.

Usually I don't think a card is complete without embellishments, but I like this one without any extra bling or bulk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails