Monday, February 26, 2024

Tailgate Greetings Fall Ball Layout

Last year, my husband, my Dad, a friend, and my nephew all worked on getting my Dad's 1937 Chevy truck running again.  My newphew drove it to Fall Ball in October.


I used the (retired) Four Seasons- Summer collection with the current Tailgate Greetings stamp set (and a retired alphabet set) to create this layout of pictures of the truck (and my handsome nephew).

Here's a close up of the truck.  Not only did I use the coordinating Thin Cut on the light side of Bluebird cardstock, but I fussy cut pieces of the dark side Bluebird to add dimension to the stamped image.  I used a silver marker, Liquid Glass, and red Stickles to embellish. 

The striped Lagoon paper is from the recently brought back but retired Skylark collection.

Thanks for letting me share this fun layout with you!  I am so please with how it turned out.

{Layout 5/52}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails