Monday, August 10, 2009

Blog Candy!

Steph over at Where'd All My Money Go? has an incredibly generous "blog candy" post going on right now through 8/28. She is giving away a $150 gift card or gift certificate to the place of your choice!!! Go enter her contest! No, wait, don't go enter so that I have a better chance of winning! LOL Check out her artwork while you're there too. It's no wonder she doesn't have any $$ left.

So if you could have a $150 gift card to anywhere, where would it be? Leave me a comment and let us know your favorite shopping spot. I am still trying to decide...

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, Carnival Cruise Lines or Marshall's? Tough decision:-) Hopping away...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails