Sunday, August 16, 2009

Shadow's a Daddy!

Shadow, our beagle, is the proud papa of SEVEN puppies!!! Here's the beautiful (& tired) mama, Maggie, with her litter.

Our friend "Chunkygal" has two gorgeous female beagles and thought that our male was a suitable suitor.

I got the phone call yesterday afternoon that Maggie had delivered three puppies, and while I was on the phone with her "aunt," another puppy was born. Several phone calls later, we got the final tally of SEVEN bundles of joy. We can't wait to go see them today and get to watch them grow over the next few weeks! Does this make me a grandma?

3 comments:

  1. Does this make me a GREAT grandma? I'm not quite ready for that title! Those wee ones are mighty cute, but that was expected.

    Yesterday was fun. Thanks!...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My DD and I are ohhhing and Ahhing over this picture! SOOO cute...Grandma.
    Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog Hayley!
    BTW That was a my stickease sentiment on the nutty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie's eyes look a lot like Shadow! The puppies are so cute and I am sure they will be beautiful like their moma and papa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails