Monday, March 29, 2010

Birthday Fun

Today is my birthday, and I must be getting pretty old if my Mom is referring to me as "plenty-eight!" Today was nice, and it was capped off with a lovely dinner at my parents' house with my entire family and dear family friend "Aunt" Joy.

Here's what Mom put on her blog about our dinner plans:
We'll start off with wine (for the tall folks) and appetizers of Brie/crackers and spinach-artichoke dip. The main entree is pork tenderloin, served with salad, Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes, Green Beans with Mushrooms and Cheese, and of course, French bread. I know that's a lot of cheese. So fire the cook. We'll be heart healthy tomorrow!
It was all delicious! Green beans are my favorite veggie anyway, and these were DIVINE.

More about the presents later... The plenty-eight birthday girl is tired!

















4 comments:

  1. Ciao Miss Haley!!!

    Congratulations for the (plenty-eight)- Birthday!
    Compliments for the dinner!
    The photo shows two wonderful "sisters"!!!
    I hope I'll see the photos of the dishes!!!

    Auguri!

    ivana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom sent me over to see the pictures. Looks like everyone had a great time. The food sounded wonderful too.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a good time was had by all...

    I see Italian friend Ivana left a comment. She was concerned that she might not be able to do so. Her blog has loads of good food to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll bet your Mom is a fabulous cook! Yum! Looks like a grand time was had by all! You look so much like your Dad in that photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails