Sunday, March 21, 2010

More March Card Class "Stamples"

Here are the other two cards we made at my card class today. They both measure 3"x6". It was extra fun welcoming two new stampers! Thanks for coming, Lynn and Nancy B.!

This pinwheel card just screams fun to me, no matter what your age. We turned it as a side-fold/vertical card, but it would also be cute horizontally. Here's a pattern to follow to create your own pinwheel. Do NOT cut all the way to the center! We used the Caboodle paper pack and embellished the card base with the stamp set that comes with the Caboodle Workshop on the Go.


What technique do you have to use with the You Rock paper pack? The Rock 'N Roll technique, of course! This technique and a 3-D foam square really help the star on this card POP.



It's not too late to get your own "A Little Everything" stamp set. Let me know if you haven't gotten one yet and I can hook you up. Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE that pinwheel!!! Awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pinwheel and the star. Wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both adorable! I hate missing your classes:-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haley, Very cute cards. Really like the pinwheel. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards. I have to get around to trying the pinwheel..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pinwheels are so darling! They add so much playfulness to the card. I love the brad in the center to finish it off, it really completes the look. I just know I will have to make one ASAP!!! Have a great day Haley. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails