Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Halloween Home Decor: Spooky Bottles and Coffin Boxes


If you know me, then you know that I am NOT one to get carried away...

LOL!

Here are all the items we made at my Halloween home decor class: the boo banner, a coffin treat box, and a decorated bottle. (I actually made the one in the middle in class, then when back and made the one on the left. The 3rd one was made by our older daughter.)

Hey, Mom! Which bottle do you like better? The "Scary Halloween to You" or "Happy Haunting" bottle? You pick, because one of them is for you!




The bottle our older daughter made...



Can you see how the skull is lifted up off the bottle with 3D foam tape?








Stamping with Stazon ink directly onto the bottles














The cute little coffin treat box








Friend Joy's finished projects

4 comments:

  1. Judy came up with some great wine names for these Halloween bottles, I may have to make a few more "custom" labels! I'll send you her list, they were really cute. I took a picture of my coffin box filled with candy corn - looks good, you'd never know it was so uncooperative in the assembly stage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, they are both cute (so was Amy's--I saw hers today). Hmmm, maybe the 'Scary Halloween' one. Great idea! I still love my plain bottle with the lights inside...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan to put lights in mine, but they look good with the candles, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Halloween projects! Spooksville!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails