Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Paper Pumpkin

Happy Fall, y'all! What do you think of my paper pumpkin? I think it is so sweet! Now that I've made one, I want to make several. (Participants in my Olivia workshop next month will learn now to make their own paper pumpkins. Won't you join us?) I couldn't resist getting a pumpkin made in time to participate in this week's Heart 2 Heart challenge: Halloween or pumpkins! Can you see the "vine" I made by curling a strip of paper around a pencil?
They are so easy to make! In fact, for Christmas, my students have taken old Christmas cards and turned them into ornaments. (Although it has not been so easy for them, especially when you're trying to show the picture on the card.) I'll have to get some Christmas-y ones made to show you what I mean. Look for them coming up (but it may be awhile). Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy everything the fall season has to offer!
Supplies from Close To My Heart: Olivia paper pack; Timeless stamp set (from the Olivia Workshop on the Go); Topiary and Cocoa inks
Other: two brads (office supply)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love how you curled the paper for the vine effect! Awesome project and way to nail this challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it - what a quick and easy project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails