Friday, October 15, 2010

Product Spotlight Blog Hop: Gift Ideas!

It's never too early to think about gift ideas for family and friends! This month, a select group of Close To My Heart consultants are sharing some of our favorite gift ideas with you. (If you've come from Tracey Jean's blog then you're hopping right along. After your stop here, go see what my terrific upline, Chris Hill, has in store for you.)





Since we are away on vacation (and the week before we left was so hectic), I am recycling some of my favorite quick & easy gift ideas for you. For a short tutorial on how to make these binder photo clips, click right HERE.


Have you thought about making a photo wallet? These make lovely gifts, and I have a complete tutorial HERE. (I've chosen to show you the outside of one that I made, and the inside of a different one just to give you a few more ideas.)




A button bracelet is another nice idea. Check out my video tutorials HERE and HERE.


Don't forget to check out all our consultants' gift ideas. Hop to Chris's blog next!

6 comments:

  1. More great gift ideas! My favorite is the photo wallet.
    Wendy K.
    www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great ideas. Loving the photo wallet, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo wallet. I may have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas! I am picturing the kids making a button bracelet for Nana!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love them all. binder clips are so easy to do and so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. The clips would make great photo holders for those picture gifts for grandparents/aunts/uncles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails