Friday, October 22, 2010

New Art & Soul Webisode: Autumn Projects to Fall For

Discover the awesome art of tissue stamping in this month’s episode of Art & Soul®. “Autumn Projects to Fall For” will also show you the incredible versatility of Flip Flaps™ (one of my favorite new projects!) and will demonstrate some fun Studio J® techniques. Walk away with all the inspiration you need for your autumn artwork when you watch “Autumn Projects to Fall For.”


After watching the 12-minute video, come back here and let me know your favorite technique or project from this webisode! (I absolutely love, love, love that A Sip stamp set! Of course I had to get it, and I can't wait to play with it. Flip Flaps are so much fun too! So many goodies, so little time...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails