Monday, April 6, 2015

Seasonal Expressions 2 Blog Hop

Have you seen the gorgeous new products in the Seasonal Expressions 2 catalog supplement?  These items are available through August, and you are going to want to get your hands on some of them!  My blog hop group is featuring all new projects using products from this Idea Book supplement.  (If you're already hopping then you've probably arrived from Lela's blog.  If you'd like to see more fabulous ideas with products from Season Expressions 2, go to Michelle's blog next.)
 For my project, I thought that the new Blossom paper pack was a great match with our Easter photos!  (Thank heavens for Walmart's 1-hour photo service in our small town!)  I used a sketch from the Cherish how-to guide to fit in all of my photos.
On this left page, you'll notice the cool new Boardwalk washi tape (3 coordinating tapes), Glacier extra thick twine, and Oceanside sequins.


To stamp my title, I used the gorgeous Vogue alphabet with Lagoon ink.  The pennants with my square photo use Blossom B&T, Boardwalk washi tape, and Teal shimmer trim.
Click HERE for the complete hop list!

Thanks for letting me share our Easter 2015 with you!  After leaving a comment, please go check out Michelle's amazing projecnext!

15 comments:

  1. Sweet! I do love the new washi tapes, super cute layout. You did great getting your photos printed so quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the link to Michelle's blog doesn't work, use this please:
    http://michelleshandmadeworld.blogspot.com/2015/04/seasonal-expressions-2-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout. I love the Boardwalk washi tape with the Blossom papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute photos! Looks like you had a fun family Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable embellishments, and I love how the Title came out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...that was quick! Great layouts of a fun event. Washi tape is good stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great layout! I'm looking forward to seeing the new product, I think that Blossom paper will be a favorite and the new Washi tapes look great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, love the sequins and washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous layout. It really works for Easter....great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout! And how great to already have your Easter layout done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Making memories to share in the future, Good job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you posted your photos to your layout...I really wish more people would do that, it makes such a difference.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails