Sunday, April 26, 2015

Welcome Baby Card

A friend recently had a baby boy, and I made this quick card for them.
If this card looks familiar, it's because it uses the same basic materials as my H2H Wonderful Word challenge card.  It is a swing card with a Colonial White base and pieces of Seaside and Blossom paper packs plus the New Arrival stamp set.  Does the heart sentiment look like a balloon to you?  I hope so!  I am loving the thick Glacier twine!
To color the elephant image, I just grabbed my blending pen and inks after stamping in Cocoa.  This was a fun way to welcome a sweet baby boy to a sweet mom and dad!

2 comments:

  1. This card is adorable! Yes, the heart looks like a balloon. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so cute and a perfect balloon. Love these colors...and card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails