Monday, October 30, 2023

Christmas 2022 Layout

 Our Home for Christmas collection is so pretty!  Since I never seem to get my Christmas pictures in my albums in a timely manner (and I'm okay with that!), I had plenty of photos to choose from.   I chose a sketch from Make It From Your Heart, Vol  3 (Pattern 22) to create this layout.


I wanted to show you a close up of the right page to show how I fussy cut images from the patterned paper in this collection to accent my layout.  (The other embellishments are from one of last year's retired collections that were left over and coordinated very nicely.)


Be sure to shop the Home for Christmas collection before it's gone after tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails