Monday, October 23, 2023

Family Ties Layout

Since I still had family reunion pictures that I wanted to keep, I used up scraps from The Good Life collection to create this layout.


I actually used two sketches from Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 6.  The left page is based on Pattern 10, a single page layout, and the right page is based on Pattern 14, a double page layout.  (The second page of Pattern 14 didn't work with my photos.)  I really like how they came together!  (It helps to have the squares cross over across the pages and to have the Mocha polka dot background with square centers on both pages.)


I used really simple embellishments: gold glitter gems and Woodgrain die-cut shapes.


Finally, here’s how I made my “brick” patterned paper with our Stencil Pack 2, blending brushes, and Scarlet plus Mocha inks.   



Please let me know if you have any questions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails