Saturday, October 21, 2023

Floral Notes Thank You Card

Florals are still an option for fall with the right color palette!  This card uses the new color of the year, Journey, paired with Pumpkin.  The techniques used on this card make it so pretty (in my humble opinion!).

I stamped the focal image in Journey twice on the card front and multiple times on the 1/4"x4-1/4" White Daisy strip to create my own patterned paper.  I then used a blending brush to add Journey ink to the floral cluster on the card base.

I also stamped the floral cluster in Black on a coordinating Thin Cut (die cut) piece, then colored it in with our beautiful new Colorista by Spectrum Noir colored pencils.  I added a 1/8" piece of Journey cardstock and a 1" piece of Pumpkin cardstock and a few Journey glitter gems to finish off this thank you card.

I'm linking this card up to Double Trouble's Challenge 150, Fancy Floral(s) because of course I used florals and I didn't use patterned paper; instead stamped my own!

3 comments:

  1. Haley, love your layout and border design and the stamping of the floral behind your raised floral... so pretty... beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely florals, Haley! Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #150. - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and I love the delicate floral in that image. It's always the right time for a floral card in my opinion and I love yours! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails