Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Stretch Your Stash Layout

Close To My Heart does such a great job of designing paper collections that can be used for their obvious intended purpose and stretched far beyond!  Can you believe that this Fall Break layout used Home for Christmas papers? 

That's right, the Pine and woodgrain patterned papers are both from the Home for Christmas collection!  I used Honey Butter cardstock as my base and added gold shimmer trim.  The sticker accents are from a retired fall collection (but I can't remember which at the moment).

For the page layout, I really let my pictures be my guide and decided that the strips across the bottom helped ground my photos.

Don't be afraid to mix and match collections and papers!  Just hurry to get Home for Christmas (or any of the items in the September-October Idea Book) before they're gone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails