Monday, September 30, 2024

Paris & Co. Layout

This layout is what we made at my September scrapbook class.  I decided to (finally) get photos of one of our favorite restaurants, this time the setting for our daughter's birthday lunch a few years ago.  I'm so happy to get these pictures into our albums, especially since her sweet grandmother is no longer with us.


I used the To Market DSP and cut strips of patterned paper to create the base pages.  I used my Cricut to cut out the title from Blackberry Bliss cardstock and fussy cut two of the bouquets from the DSP to accent my page.  I used some twine from my stash and a few In Color glimmer gems to accent the layout.  (I think my Peach Pie cardstock works well as photo mats even though Pumpkin Pie is the actual color in the suite.)

Don't be afraid to use your own handwriting to journal the stories that go with your photos!  If you'd like to learn more about memory keeping, I'd love for you to join my group of ladies each month.

{Layout 44/52}

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails