Sunday, September 29, 2024

Sundays Are for Sketches: #18 of 22

Hopefully all of my southeastern friends are safe in the aftermath of Hurricane Helene!  All of our family and friends are fine, although one family member is without power (west of Asheville).  Since we are officially in fall, my take on this Sunday’s sketch is channeling autumn  

This sketch was fun to make by cutting up a White Willow panel that I had embossed with the Changing Leaves bundle. I used Wild Wheat cardstock and a scrap from Thoughtful Journey DSP. 

The die cut circle is also from the Changing Leaves bundle.  I used Wild Wheat ink to stamp the sentiment from my Labeled with Love stamp set.

If you use this sketch, please share what you create!


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails