Friday, September 27, 2024

Splendid Autumn Gate-Fold Card

This card didn't turn out quite like planned because I made a mistake cutting the Splendid Autumn DSP, but I actually love it!  It's a gate-fold card that opens off center.

Since I cut the side panel too small, I ended up stamping the leaves from the Christmas Wishes kit in Mossy Meadow on both the die cut sentiment and on the left panel.  I then stamped the sentiment from the Sentimental Park bundle (which is where the hexagon die is from).  I adhered the die cut pieces of the Perennial Lavender suite and the mesh leaves on the left panel and then covered it with the hexagon piece.

I didn't take a picture of the inside, but I also stamped the leaves on opposite corners of the White Daisy panel for added interest.

My next card and scrapbooking classes will be held on October 20 at 4 PM following a FREE World Card Making Day crop beginning at 1:00.  If you're in my area, I'd love for you to join us!  (Please RSVP so that I have enough space prepared.)


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails