Saturday, September 28, 2024

Splendid Autumn Gold & Bronze Card

Enamel Effects and Splendid Autumn DSP were the product focus of my September card class.  To create this card we began by dry brushing bronze and gold Enamel Effects onto the card front (and the flap of the coordinating envelope). 


After letting it dry, a pretty panel of Splendid Autumn DSP matted onto Mossy Meadow cardstock became the focal point.  We embellished the card with a pair of gold mesh leaves and squeeze Enamel Effects accents onto the foliage.  Who else is ready for fall?  Is it cooling off where you are?  (Here, not so much yet.)

Today, I will be at an event in Macon, so I hope to meet some new people to share my love of papercrafting.  If you're a new follower, please say hello in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am ready for fall! And these cards turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails