Sunday, September 1, 2024

Sundays Are for Sketches: #14 of 22

Here's the 14th installment of the 22 sketches you can find on p. 22 of the Stampin' Up! 2024-25 Catalog.

In keeping with the theme, I am continuing to use the Unbounded Beauty DSP, this time paired with Shy Shamrock ink (and the sentiment from Country Ducks).  I fussy cut the flowers to add another pretty element to this basic card.

You may remember the card that I made for my brother's birthday based on this sketch.  (You can find all the deets HERE.)


Don't you love how different two cards can look even though you're using the same "recipe" (sketch)?

1 comment:

  1. Simple but effective! Great cards, I'll be using this sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails