Friday, October 18, 2024

Card CASE: Mini Catalog, P. 34

In the crafting world, CASE means "copy and share everything" or "copy and steal exactly" or basically copying an inspiration.  I recently found the Stampin' Up! Only Challenges blog, and their current challenge, SUOC #362 is to CASE the Holiday Mini Catalog using p. 34 as inspiration. 


I used the top left card as my inspiration to create these two cards from one piece of Wildly Flowering DSP, the Changing Leaves bundle, and the birthday sentiment from the Labeled with Love stamp set.


The first card used Wild Wheat and White Willow accent only.


For the second card, I used a combination of Crumb Cake, Wild Wheat, and White Willow stamped and die cut pieces.


I really can't decide which card I like better.  I love that I was able to make two cards from one pretty piece of DSP.

6 comments:

  1. I love how you got two cards out of this challenge and you're making it more difficult for me to resist that Changing Leaves bundle ;) Both cards look fantastic, great take on the inspiration photo. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Two cards, and they're both gorgeous!! Love them!! Thanks for sharing at SUOC! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! I love how you made two cards with the same products. No waste! Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love both cards, very pretty. Thanks you for playing along with SUO Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both cards, great Case of the catalogue. Thank you for playing along with SUO Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job and I like how you did a second also. Thanks for joining in at SUOC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails