Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Changing Leaves Anniversary Layout (2024)

This week, I am featuring projects with the Changing Leaves bundle, which includes a photopolymer (clear) stamp, dies, and a hybrid 3D embossing/die cutting folder.  (You can learn more HERE.)  This collection was a fun way to accent our anniversary layout from this summer.

I began with the bold Full of Life 6"x6" DSP and picked out a few of the patterns that I thought coordinated with my photos.  I ended up cutting two piece of the "rainbow" DSP to make the two 12"x12" strips on the sides.  I used Real Red two-tone card stock (both sides) and die cut a journaling heart and two accent hearts out of DSP and card stock.  I stamped a few accents from the Sentimental Journey stamp set.

Don’t be afraid to add some dimension to your scrapbook layouts! I wanted the family photo to really be the focal point of my layout, so I use 3-D dimensional thumb tape to pop it up from the page and then did the same thing for the journal heart die cut.

Adding the leaves really took this layout from plain to gorgeous (in my opinion).  The leaves aren't just for fall!

{Layout 45/52}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails