Monday, October 21, 2024

GACIS Conference Layout

With fall in the air and the Changing Leaves bundle on my work table, I decided that it was time to scrapbook photos from a conference I attended last fall.  (I had to attend this year's conference virtually thanks to Hurricane Helene.)


I began with White Willow card stock and Wildly Flowering DSP.  I decided on a sketch from (retired) Close To My Heart's Make It From Your Heart (not sure which volume) that I modified to fit my photos.

I stamped my title with Crumb Cake using a retired CTMH alphabet stamp set.  I had a lot of fun mixing and matching the Crumb Cake & White Willow die cuts to create the embellishment clusters.


Be sure to label the people in your photos because over time you may not remember who everyone is!  (TRUST ME on this one!)

I really love how the Changing Leaves bundle accented the beautiful DSP and helped move your eyes across my layout.  Try to work in odd clusters like the there that I used here.

{Layout 46/52}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails